Parish page on morality of IVF

This weekend, I will be speaking at Mass about the sanctity of human life and particularly of the embryo. I will need to say something about IVF because I think that some Catholic couples are unaware that it is wrong. I'm aware that on this issue, some people may need a bit more information than I can give in a sermon. It is also vital that people can find morally acceptable alternatives if necessary (e.g. Life Fertility Care and NAPRO.)

I have posted a page on my parish website a page on the morality of IVF. If you have a chance, do take a look and let me have any comments.

How does this fit in with the Sunday readings? See the Psalm:
The Lord protects the simple hearts;
I was helpless so he saved me

Popular posts from this blog

1962 Missal pdf online

Beachy Head and Lewes

SPUC Clergy information day

Święcone - blessing of Easter food

When people walk away with Holy Communion