Blogger comments bug

The error code bX-vjhbsj is much in evidence today. Blogger status says that people get this when trying to view a blog. I have had it when trying to view a particular post and have received an error message when trying to view comments. I guess that this is a problem for others because there have been no comments received for moderation in the past few hours.

So I can't reply to any of your comments at the moment.

(A reminder - replying to comments sometimes goes down the priority list in my life anyway: two funerals to prepare at the moment etc. I value your comments but do not always have the time to respond.)

Popular posts from this blog

1962 Missal pdf online

Beachy Head and Lewes

SPUC Clergy information day

Święcone - blessing of Easter food

When people walk away with Holy Communion