Where I will be tomorrow

In the morning, I will be driving up to North Yorkshire for the annual Faith Theological Symposium at Ampleforth Abbey. The letures this year focus mainly on Christology and the concepts of person and nature. Fr Hugh MacKenzie is branching out on the last day into "A non idealistic defence of objective universality".

As ever, this is a holiday for me because I find the freedom from daily parish concerns and the opportunity to celebrate Mass privately each morning very relaxing. The company of good priests and lay people interested in theology makes for a very good few days. I'm hoping that there will be some wifi access somewhere around the place but if there are no posts for a couple of days, you will know that my efforts to get online have failed. (A reminder for new readers: comments on this blog are moderated so your comments won't appear until I do get online.)

Popular posts from this blog

1962 Missal pdf online

Beachy Head and Lewes

SPUC Clergy information day

Święcone - blessing of Easter food

When people walk away with Holy Communion