Response to Synod Questionnaire



I sent in my own response to the Synod Questionnaire. I tried to follow my own suggestions and keep it succinct and to the point.

I have tried to focus especially on the importance of giving the teaching of the magisterium on human life and the family as a positive and life-giving teaching, and on the importance of the apostolate of good Catholic families.

I do encourage you to make your own response. You can find the questions at the Synod's page at the Vatican website, or at the website of the Catholic Bishops' Conference of England and Wales where there is the option to fill out the survey online. In addition to sending it in by the online survey or to your diocesan representative, you may send a copy direct to the Synod Office. (Via della Conciliazione, 34 - 00120 Citta del Vaticano - synodus@synod.va)

Popular posts from this blog

1962 Missal pdf online

Beachy Head and Lewes

SPUC Clergy information day

Święcone - blessing of Easter food

When people walk away with Holy Communion